RS Autoparts Warranty & Shipping Policy:
- This warranty covers defective parts and items sent incorrectly. We offer a part only warranty.
- NO LABOR COSTS are covered for any part sold by RS Autoparts. If the part is defective, we will first attempt to replace it and if a replacement cannot be sent, we will issue a refund for the total sale amount. In the event a reorder is formed before return of the primary part we’ll require payment for the second part and refund the initial order upon return. Return shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Upon contacting RS Autoparts please provide a detailed explanation as to why the part is being returned.
- In the event a part is returned that does not fit the specifications listed in this warranty RS Autoparts reserves the right to apply a 25% restocking fee and withhold shipping amounts in the refund.
- RS Autoparts is not responsible for items delivered to the address given at the time of sale according to tracking information but not taken into possession by the customer.
- Items ordered for ‘testing purposes only’ or ordered incorrectly by the customer won’t be available for return. Verify with a mechanical or body expert the particular part needed before ordering. We do a really good job at sending correct parts and would ask you, our customer to try to to the required research before ordering. Items returned after the warranty period won’t be refunded and can be returned to sender. Parts must be received within 30 days of the first shipment delivery date to be accepted.
Warranty Only Covers on Long Block
- Notes:Order cannot be cancelled after the freight carrier has received the order. In such event, the customer will be liable for the freight charges from and back to our Yards and a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price will apply. If an order is cancelled before the freight carrier receives the customer is still responsible for restocking fee, If the order gets cancelled because of any issue from Rs Auto Parts, there won't any restocking fee applies to that.
- Free shipping applies to commercial addresses with fork lift gates only.
- Shipping to Residence will cost $120 extra.
- Rs Auto Parts is not liable to any shipping's which goes to addresses without fork lift gate it is customer responsibility to inform prior to our representative before placing the order regarding the fork lift gate.
- Warranty and Refund only applies after installing the part with in 7 days of delivery.
- You would have to swap intake manifold exhaust manifold timing cover and throttlebody from your engine to this Engine
You would also compare timing cover and if the shape on the outside of the timing cover is different that also would have to be swapped
- Below are some exceptions which will either void a guaranty or are exceptions to our 30 day standard warranty.Engines are complete assemblies including manifolds, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection system or carburetor, we guarantee only the long block. The manifolds, gaskets, seals, hoses, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection system or carburetor, are not. Accessories like but not limited to Turbos, Starters, air compressors, alternator, power-assisted steering pumps, optical distributors or electrical water pumps are usually not included nor under warranty in regard to the sale and/or warranty of an engine. If these parts are purchased separately, they’re going to be under warranty. Other items that may need to be replaced are the water pump, distributor cap, spark plugs and wires and possibly timing chain. RS Autoparts will not be held liable for these parts listed as they are considered high-wear parts
- Instrument and Speedometer Clusters: We don’t guarantee mileage. For vehicles like but not limited to Lexus, Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Cadillac the customer are going to be required to require the cluster to a dealership to possess the unit reprogrammed. RS Autoparts will not return or refund any units until the customer can provide written documentation from an Authorized Dealer proving the part was reprogrammed and still not functioning properly.
- Carburetors: We guarantee only the power to be rebuilt Rotors are bound to be machinable only since normal use can leave them slightly warped. They will be guaranteed against cracks or non-machinable surface damage. Cylinder heads are bound to not be warped or cracked. Rings and valves may need to be re-machined. Orders of “Block Only” (Short or Long Block) are guaranteed to be rebuildable only. Electrical items like engine computers and body control modules, transmission modules, transfer case modules are only bound to have the right manufacturer part number and aren’t sold for testing purposes. All electrical items have a replacement warranty only. Up to at least one replacement are going to be sent to rectify a non-working module. Modules may need to be reset by the dealer. In the event this is often required the part can’t be returned until verified by the dealer that the part has been reset properly. Electrical parts that are modified in any way won’t be refunded. Struts are sold with working condition warranty only. We do not guarantee to actual ride Pickup of the shocks or springs. We do guarantee that the springs and strut tower will be in working condition. However, shocks may need to be replaced to improve ride Pickup.
- Control arms are guaranteed to be true and straight. Any rubber bushings or non-metal parts attached to regulate arms aren’t guaranteed. Bushings and Ball Joints aren’t guaranteed on parts
- Transmissions: We guarantee that it’ll shift properly, gears to be good and bearings to be good. Thoroughly clean all components of the transmission including oil pan before assembly. Replace oil and filter in all automatic transmissions. You must replace ALL seals and gaskets before installation. Flush & flow test cooler and lines. Fully engage torque converter in front pump. Manual transmission you want to install a replacement clutch, pressure plate, and slave cylinder. You must even have your fly wheel turned before installation. Fill and check fluid to insure proper levels Seals in turbos are not guaranteed to be perfect. These seals may have replacing during the warranty period.
- Doors are complete assemblies however they’re not bound to accompany such accessories as windows, window regulators, handles, hinges, or interior panels. We only guarantee the door shell.
- Other body parts like hoods, fenders, bumpers, quarter panels, and header panels aren’t bound to accompany hinges, hood ornaments, latches, trim, headlights, or grilles.
- Specific colors could also be requested for body parts, but a color match isn’t guaranteed. We recommend that body parts be repainted to match your vehicle. Body parts that don’t match the colour of your vehicle won’t be available for return for that reason.
- Items modified or taken apart for testing won’t be available for return. Items returned that are not the original part shipped will not be refunded. PARTS ARE UNIQUELY IDENTIFIED BY MARKINGS ON THE PART. Items returned that are not in the original condition shipped (excluding items damaged in shipping and verified by a RS Autoparts representative) will not be refunded
- ALL PROBLEMS MUST BE IN WRITING via MAIL, EMAIL OR FAX to verify a drag with a specific part or installation.
- If you receive a damaged part or an incorrect part, please notify our customer service department. DO NOT SEND THE PART BACK BEFORE RECEIVING A RMA. Returning the part is the responsibility of the customer and RS Autoparts must be provided with a return tracking number when the item is returned. The item must be returned within 7 business days of the receipt of the RMA. The address is going to be provided at the time we are contacted. Parts must be returned to the situation address provided upon receiving RMA. Items returned to RS Autoparts will be forwarded to the correct address listed on the RMA instructions, at the customer’s expense. Once the item is returned, we’ll gladly issue a full refund on the first price or send a replacement part. Once the item is returned it’ll be inspected and upon approval a credit request are going to be forwarded to accounting. Customer refunds are issued once the returned part has been verified and inspected.